Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fucking & Fucking & Fucking!

Learning and learning and learning
Always let yourself learn something new.
 
 
       Two days ago was an entire 6 hour meditation on the Butt Hole.  Yes! 6 hours! 6 hours of blissful licking and fingering and tasting and feeling and everything else.  I totally agree with the instructor... The Butt Hole is  such an important part of our body. And since it is the entrance to prostate happiness, we each should learn how to use it.  I mean use it with grace and joy!
    I've always been pretty good about using My Hole in an enjoyable way. But after 6 hours of play I find that I was really missing something.  I thought that I was a great teacher to new bottoms...well I was wrong! really wrong! 
   It was so interesting and a real turn on to watch the guys in this group taking turns showing how they open their hole to take an object or a dick or two for that matter. Whew!
 
      














10 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed your meditation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post....topic and images! All the best for the New Year! Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! If you want to see a man from around the world SHIRTLESS. let's visit my blog in www.shirtlesslover.blogspot.co.id

    Thank You,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Wishing you a joyful 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The happiest of things for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year

    Sounds like a wonderful time, I would love to learn how to enjoy my ass more.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  7. Other than the fact all the pics are B&W...
    That was a hella sexy post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The connection is clear, and the energy electric with every kiss, as the cock crazed twosome tear into one another.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sublime photo qui m on bien excitee

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!