Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Butt Hole is itching!

               Good morning my dear sweet readers!    Thanks for dropping by today.  My Butt Hole is tiching today!  Itching to have it filled.  I mean really filled. I'm thinking of a resally fat Cut Dick.  I don't really care if it is long as long as it is so fat it makes me squirm!   Randy's Chubby friend is the first Dick that comes to mind.  This Dick of his is maybe 6in when totally erect, but it is close to being beer can fat.  The slight problem is that he almost always seems to play the Bottom.   I wonder if I could convince him to really try topping and use me as a ginny pig?  
            The best part about having these younger Fuck Buddies is that none of them are shy about trying new things.  And over the past couple of years, I seem to have taken up the role of teacher.  Which is great fun for me.  I often think that there should be a "School of Sexing".  A safe and comfortable place for young newbie Queers to learn and practice the proper way to do all the sexual things that we men love to do.
         Too many guys just do not know how to even give a simple blow job! And Topping...well, most Tops just ram it in and think that is all there is to it.  And Bottoms.... lifting your legs and opening your hole is NOT all there is to Bottoming.  
       Both Topping & Bottoming are an art that needs tobe taught and practiced often. Tell me.... what do you think about this subject?













6 comments:

  1. I think you should teach a class on sexing and I would sign up. I think it sounds like you could teach me a thing or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess maybe that's why my one and only experience as a bottom didn't go well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "friend" always asks me about this... :)
    It'll happen. Eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After this hot set - especially the gif - my butt is itching, too!
    Great idea about the class...you would be a great instructor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A class. Sounds like a series of posts or even an additional blog! Gots to get the folks educated. Great post, buddy. I wish you a great day and hope you find someone to scratch that itch of yours, soon. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have you as a teacher! I'm sure you'd teach me always new things!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!