Monday, January 26, 2015

Mish - Mosh Monday

           Good morning Good Friends!   Thanks for dropping by today!  I trust that you took your Dick someplace really cool this weekend.  I also hope that if you did not read yesterday's post, that you take the time to do so and let me know your thoughts.
          I was suposded to spend most all of the weekend packing for my move....but I sort of got laywaid but a scrumptious Butt Hole, that just could not be put off.  I know.... I just can't resist a chance for sexing!   
         I had spent most all day Saturday sorting out things and packing. Randy was over to help me for part of the day.  Trying to pack things when your buddy keeps grabbing your balls, does not make the job go faster.  Nor did it help when he decided he needed to take time out and jerk off.  I kept on working while he did his business....he was ready to cum and the good friend that I am.... stepped in and drank up his delicious load.
      Yesterday....I woke up early and did my morning meditation and realized I was starving.  So, I slipped on some shorts and a ratty old tee shirt and biked down the road to this little breakfast joint.
Sitting at the counter was a Blond Surfer Dude who kept looking at me as I ate my scrambled eggs.  I smiled and he came over to my table "Do you remember me Daddy?" 
     Holy Fuck!  I sure did.   We had Sexed in a public restroom stall months and months ago.  I finished my eggs, had a second cup of coffee as he told me how much he remembered My Dick!  
      Well..... what was a good Queer to do?  Of course I did!  The taste of his Ass was so sweet I thought that he must have washed it with honey!  He had a condom for me to use..but no lube... so a good amount of spit was need to get me in him.  But when I was in...ah! ah! ah! He clenched his muscles tight and that was it!  This Daddy let him have everything I had. I mean I  Fucked him hard...real hard... I pulled out, dropped the condom on the restroom stall and shoved Da Dick O'Mine in his waiting mouth.  I licked up the drips off his chin.
    We went back to the table had another coffee and then he headed off.














2 comments:

  1. Task ,tsk, tsk. Now, you know you will be scrambling to get done on time if you keep that up! LOL. I know there are times when the dick wants what it wants - and it wants it NOW. Sometimes we must slap him down and put him off for a tiny bit with promises of a really good time!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!