Friday, January 2, 2015

Enjoying Sex is not just for the young.

               Good morning my friends!   I've been sitting here at the computer rubbing on my balls...most likely just like you are....picking out photos for today and deciding what to chat with you about.   When I get an email from my boss, he has decided that since we have nothing scheduled he is going to close work today!  That was so nice to read.  So, I shall just continue rubbing on my Balls for a while longer.  
               To tell you the truth..I even wonder if there is any Cum left in me!  What with New Year's Eve Fucking around and the spending a good part of the afternoon Cumming with Waiter Guy.... You would think that Da Dick O'Mine would be satisfied.
              And that lovely young Ass I woke up with yesterday?  Neither Waiter Guy nor I know his name or how to reach him.  I would really like to play with that Ass and Dick of his when I am sober and know what I am doing.  Waiter Guy filled me in on how we three ended up at my place. And went into detail of what the two of them did with me.  After hearing all that Waiter Guy had to say..it is no wonder that the guy thought that I was a "Cool Daddy"
            It seems that most young dudes have no idea that us older guys enjoy sexing as much as they do. And for the most part do a better job of it!  It really does astound me that my sex drive is still as raging as when I was so much younger.  Sure I get tired faster and maybe do not Cum as much...but Damn, having two large and beautiful Dicks shoved up my Ass at the same time..who would have ever have thought. 













2 comments:

  1. Of course it's not. :)
    Also, Happy New Year!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amnesia as regards the activities of the night before? Hummmm....Hope that is not a reoccurring problem.....lol

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!