Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Twos for Tuesday

            Good morning!  Well, don't you think it is time to go ahead and do that guy you have been lusting after?  Yes.... I am talking to you my dear readers.   I know that more than likely there is some wonderful Ass that you have been thinking of. Some Ass that you would like to rub, and finger and taste.  Admit it....! Oh, you say you can't. Or maybe you think you shouldn't.  
            You say he is just a friend.... well.... a good true friend might enjoy pulling his pants down and bending over for you. But he is str8 you say.... Str8 guys like their Butt Holes licked also ( they do not always admit it, but they do)  And if he is Str8...just make sure you give him a couple of beers and you will be surprised how quickly that Hole of his is open for you. 
            What? You think I am crazy!  I know from my experience how true this is.  For one thing, very few women enjoy giving blowjobs to their man, let alone licking his Ass.  So, you need to step in and help him out. And another thing... if you are licking on a hairy Str8 Butt hole that has never been licked on before, don't be surprised if his Dick pops to attention and cums all over your face with out warning! 















6 comments:

  1. Have to honestly say it doesn't appeal to me...Strange, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to rim my lover's sweet ass.. I remember the first time, which was his first ever....the look on his face as I raised him on his shoulders with his balls, cock, and ass, in my face. He thought I was going to play with the cock and balls...but when I tongued that warm spot he literally rose up off the bed with the biggest look of astonishment I have ever seen, which look quickly changed to a smile that I will never forget. And when we are together after these many years, he still gets that same look of pleasure, just not the astonishment of that first time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious, rimlicious!

    take a look here:

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.com/2014/12/santas-enjoying.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Licking on a str8 ass sounds like a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like a good rimming to make you explode

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first image....awesome!
    ....and the first time a tongue licked my hole is a surprise and joy I'll never forget!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!