Thursday, December 18, 2014

Trash !!!

               Hi guys!  Good morning!  You would think that an older Queer like me would be totally satisfied sexually, after my major romp at that Sex Club Saturday.  But Damn! Nope!  For some reason all that Fucking and Sucking, just made me hornier!!  I guess that old saying "the more you get, the more you want" is quite true. 
             
           But I will not have to wait long for a grand sex filled afternoon!  William's Rentboi party is this Sunday afternoon.  It is a brunch for a change. This time the theme is " Trash on Toast" And the color is Aqua.   He is always so cool with his themes. Not sure what this theme means..but I sure look forward to finding out.So to get my self in the mood.... well,  you know I am almost always in the mood..I figured a few photos of rather trashy guys was in order.
          
           I do have to say that the last photo here today is exactly what I think my ass will be doing on Sunday.  Wide open and ready for anything!















2 comments:

  1. If those guys are trashy, I'll take trashy any time! LOL. That old adage is true; the more we get, the more we want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no trah here! only sexy guy!!!

    "the more you get, the more you want" is quite true" I share the same thought!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!