Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Cucumber

                                               Can we chat a moment this morning?   
........... So, I knock on his door.  I see it is slightly open.  "hello?"  "I'm in the kitchen in the back"  WTF!!!  He is sitting on the counter top, he is around 25, Shirtless and his underpants are down to his ankles.  He is fingering his very very furry ass hole.
            "Don't just stand there.... help me out here"  I walk closer and he reaches out and hands me a cucumber and spreads open his legs.  This is a little weird...but I figure why not.  Did I mention his hole was furry?  I think that understates it.... for a guy who seems to be mostly hairless, his ass was like a shag rug! So much so,I could not even see his hole.  Really!
..........So I go ahead and feel through all this curly hair and find his hole, As I slide the vegetable in he leans back and starts to cry.  Yep, tears and all!  Fuck! who knew this would be such a turn on. 
Da Dick O'Mine was hard and leaking precum! I took my other hand, the one with out the vegetable, and dropped my shorts and undies. Yep...My Dick Head was coverd in precum. 
.........So I continue to shove the cucumber deeper and he continues to sob! "Do it harder", so I push it al the way in and watch as his Dick pops up to attention. What should I do next?  I lean over and take his Cut Dick in my mouth and begin to work it.  
........So it did not take long before I had his cum running down my chin. And Da Dick O'Mine let loose his load without me even touching it. Holy Shit! I kept cumming and cumming and cumming.
........So he pulls out the cucumber and I watch him take a large bite of it. He offers it to me, but I decline. "can you do this to me again sometime?" I tell him about William's party and that he should come along.  He askes me if there will be cumbers there, I assure him that I will bring a few with me.
            













2 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!