Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday's Sermon..... looking back on 2014

            Good Sunday Morning!  Life for this Queer has been pretty good this year.  Oh, of course the Sexing this year has been plentiful.  And the Dicks have been mostly tasty and super fun.  My Ass Hole enjoyed quite a few really good Dicks also.   There was also the always exciting moment of discovering a new Dick to play with.  
         And then there was the major pleasure of seeing a new shy Chubby guy, blossom and become one of the most sensual and sexual active nu-gays.  From sitting in the corner to being the hit of one of the naked pool parties...he really is embracing his new found love of sex.
        Seeing brothers Max and Mac Suck and Fuck each other....Licking on Randy's Ass.....having Waiter Guy's Dick up my bum first thing in the morning....having Blue Haired Joey cum inmy mouth...yes,yes..all good things.
       Watching Waiter guy and Randy Fucking that out of town Friend of mine reminded me how much I love these guys.  And All the times that That Italian Dick slapped my face.... oh yes!
       Having that heart attack was sure not fun!  the problems with Bladder Stones was rather painful.
And not being able to have any sex for that month really got to me.
         Watching Aldo and Max break up was not too much fun at all.  Saying good bye to The Twink and his amazing Ass was sad.  Letting that very very large Dick slam my hole was a major mistake.  Getting so drunk that I did not remember having sex with those 3 guys in the club was not good either.      
       William and his rentboi parties certainly go to the top of the list of major fun.  But then, trolling the public restrooms also was fun.  Knowing that even at my age, I can still be a good card carring slut... is a good thing!
     My Buddhist centering, my love of life and my almost always horny group of buddies helped make this year super.
    And of course, you...my devoted readers....Thanks!
      Tomorrow's post..... Part 3 He turns Shitty! 











A nameless fuck buddy




3 comments:

  1. What a year you had. Thanks for letting us be part of it.
    I guess you are not going to tell us which one of your fuck buddies that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's hope for another year in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last image is so piss hot! WOW! ...and such great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!