Friday, December 19, 2014

A pick up at a urinal

                Good morning!  I hope you are enjoying the day so far! I am guessing you had a good cum and maybe ready for another.  Ha! Of course you are.  And with the weekend ahead, I am sure some great sexing is planned.   Oh yes, for me for sure!!  William's rentboi party is Sunday afternoon and I think I shall get ready for it by licking on a hot new ass I met. 
      Well sort of met him. 
       I was standing at a urinal at Macy's doing my business yesterday when this dude with a beautiful ass at the next urinal leaned over and whispered "nice Dick Buddy".  I looked his way and smiled a little. He zipped up and turned and left his business card on the ledge of the urinal. He then just walked out the door.
             So...I decided to call him and the conversation was short, quick and to the point.  I am meeting him tonight at his place right after work for, as he suggested, a shot or two of Vodka and Cum.    I totally love it when a guy gets right to the point. No questions as to what is in store.  The only thing he asked me to do was to make sure I wore some white undies. 
           I sometimes wonder if  did not leave in a beach town, would there be so many guys hitting on me and wanting to do some fun sexing.  Well... I am not about to find out any time soon..!













1 comment:

  1. "I am meeting him tonight at his place right after work for, as he suggested, a shot or two of Vodka and Cum."

    please let us know, in a further post, how it'll go!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!