Friday, August 22, 2014

TGIF

                Good morning guys!  Are you as happy as I am that it is Friday!   I will be so glad when this work week is over!  I have been dealing all week with one of those horrid clients with tons of money!  I never will understand why these people with money think that they just own the world!  Just between you and me.. if it were possible I would shove a large bat up his ass.  Dealing with the public can be such a bitch!
               Well.... I sure will not let that idiot ruin the fact that I am looking forward to the weekend!  If all goes well, I'm thinking of going to the nude beach tomorrow..my butt is getting a little white and need some color. And of course William's farewell party for The Twink. And Sunday... well... there is a guy in Fort Lauderdale who has been after me for ages.  And I might just oblige. Specially since he has a boat and wants to fuck while sailing.  
         Ok.... now listen to me please... make sure that you give your Dick a real treat this weekend. Take him some place special... let him play and have some fun. 











4 comments:

  1. Take Da Dick some place special - - - and give him some exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot pics of guys jacking and showing their hungry holes. Love the first one. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!