Saturday, August 30, 2014

Butthole Buddies

            Good morning guys!  Thank you so much for once again for dropping by today.  It is interesting to me how after doing this blog for quite a few years..I still get so happy when a new reader or two has found me for the first time.  And mostly I am overwhelmed at the many,many regular readers.  I goota say, from the bottom of my Balls.... Thanks!
              I had planned on taking Da Dick O'Mine to the beach first thing this morning for a meditation and possibly finding a randome Butt Hole for him to slide into...but alas, it is raining. So he just needs to relax and wait until later.  I know he is a little disappointed this morning, because I had told him that Waiter Guy's furry little hole would be available for him last night.  But it turned out WG needed to work a double shift and was just way to tired to think about Fucking,he just went to his place and slept.
             But later today, I will make sure Da Dick O'Mine gets an Ass Hole to pound.  I will go searching later... it turns out that all of my Butt Hole Buddies are either out of town or already have their Fucking plans made.
             Anyway..I hope you enjoy your day today no matter what or who you decide to do!


















5 comments:

  1. WOW! those are sure some beautiful Buttholes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were closer so I could open up for your friendly dick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait tomorrow for my orgia at my cruising place!
    enjoy my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/08/musketeers-mousquetaires-7.html
    and give to your dick a kiss (with my tongue - French kiss) from me!
    happy sunGAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful collection of males!!!
    With my greed I admit you that I shall enjoy well each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott said...

    Wow, now those are some nice hairy "puckers". I love eating man ass:)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!