Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday morning at the Hotel

              Good morning!  Well..... here I am sitting in my underwear on the balcony of my lovely hotel room overlooking the ocean. there was an amazing thunder storm early this morning and it was beautiful towatch it from here.  It is weird, I am staying at a hotel only 1o minutes from my apartment, yet I feel like I am away on vacation somewhere else. 
             After I checked in yesterday, I headed to the SPA for my scheduled massage.  This was no  tug and pull kinda massage, this was the real deal. After the massage I relaxed in the hot tub and enjoyed a large Compari & Soda.  Later on I went downstairs a dinner of Squash Raviolli and a few glasses of wine.  By the time I finished it was after 10PM and I stripped down and fell dead asleep until early this morning.
          I need to go shower soon.... the rentboi I hired for the afternoon will be here at 11.  I've ordered a large pitcher of Bloody Marys and an Antipasto Platter from room service.  Da Dick O'Mine is so happy and ready for this! I keep telling him to calm down, it will not be too much longer. 
        I know it might seem foolish to be spending almost $1200.00 for this adventure...but this is my mini sexcation.  And I plan on enjoying it to the fullest.
      I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, and those of you who are Christian, Happy Easter!













3 comments:

  1. Foolish? In the minds and eyes of some, but "Why not?" is my thought. You worked for the money, it is yours to spend on enjoyment. You could have taken a cruise, flown to NYC, or done many other things and no one would think it foolish. I say go for it, and be sure that RentBoi "earns his keep" and I am sure he will...and you will both enjoy the blody marys, the antipasta, and the good sex as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your wonderful mini break :) - and let us know about the rent boi too please ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!