Thursday, April 17, 2014

Remembering Greg.

         Good morning!  Ah, the beauty of a pair of Balls!  Am I right?   And the wondrous sight of a furry Butt Hole!  What could be better to Meditate on and build your dreams around.  No matter if you are Str8, Gay or Bi..these man parts seem to rule our lives.  And I for one, think that is wonderful.  
        Often when I am doing my morning Practice and Meditation and the only thing that distracts my mind and soul are memories of his Beautiful Dick with firm Balls hanging.  I can almost  still taste his hair surrounding the Butt Hole.   I can vividly remember his scent when he finished a long run around the Temple. I can still see his face when he was deep in prayer. Or hear his moans when he was about to cum.  We would splash together in the river, holding on to eachother tight.  We would walk naked through the woods and I would watch his Balls bounce with each step he took. 
        I can feel his Dick inside me and his arms around me that last day before he left the Temple.  Our last Temple retreat before he left this world at such a young age.  MY Greg! On this the Anniversary of that tragic day, I continue to honor his memory every time I Fuck. Every time I lick an Ass, every time I cum.   



















5 comments:

  1. Which is why it is so important to live everyday! I am sorry for that loss, my friend, but I celebrate the time you had together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have our "Greg:....and remember every detail of our meetings and our relationship....and each memory makes us smile and wish for more.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too love hanging balls but I prefer them shaved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cocks and hairy assholes;)-i often watch and think how it would be to have a few of the high school guys that jog around town pull their shorts down for me behind bushes and let me rim their sweaty assholes and balls before i swallow their load for them;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a hot hairy hole with low hangers. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!